Monday, April 20, 2009

All Sweets, All the Time!!

Finally, though you have to give me a bit of time, but I've set up a place online where I can post pictures of my cakes for those of you who have been asking to see them but aren't on Facebook (really? there are people out there still not on Facebook???)

At any rate...in no particular order - because I have years of cakes to get on here - this blog is set up entirely to showcase my cakes. I will add as many details as I can about each one!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

What started as a hobby when my daughter turned 1 in 2002 - has ballooned into something much bigger. Take a look around. If you'd like to have custom cakes, cupcakes or candies created for a special occassion (or even just because!), give me a call or send me an email.