Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mini Cakes for Teacher Appreciation

I've been busy this week - I don't want to keep neglecting this site, so I figure I'll add as I go and then go back and add in older cakes in groups as I can (as I did the stars below).
Mini Cakes - there were 60 of these little bits of happiness:


This first group is white cake with vanilla mousse & buttercream - topped with sprinkles - who doesn't love sprinkles? AND lemon cake with lemon mousse and lemon buttercream.This group was Chocolate Overload - Chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and chocolate buttercream!
All boxed up and read to go! 20 of each flavor - well, there was 1 extra for the principal for good measure!

Update from the principal:

WHAT A HIT!!! Everyone was excited about their cakes and as usual they are sooooo delicious. Thank you for helping me provide this unique and sweet treat for my staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

What started as a hobby when my daughter turned 1 in 2002 - has ballooned into something much bigger. Take a look around. If you'd like to have custom cakes, cupcakes or candies created for a special occassion (or even just because!), give me a call or send me an email.